If you weren’t here on Thursday (3-21) for this great/fun event you really missed out! Freddie put on quite the spread, giving our Amigo members, old and new a free sampling of some of our new snack items. Asking around, some of the new favorites seemed to be our tuna sandwich marinated in teriyaki sauce with wasabi/mayo, the new shrimp quesada with cheese and peppers and even the new bacon wrapped hot dogs…. a great snack at only $5.00 for two plus fries! If you were there or have tried the new Snack Menu let us know what your favorite is!
We also had some surprise announcements; here’s a list of some of the ideas we’ve come up with lately.
- New Happy Hours for November – April from 4 – 6 p.m.
- Amigos de Spa “Members Only” Specials will be sent out by way of emails only, making them truly special.
- We now have new Dry Dock Services.
- We will be starting a new Popcorn, Dinner & a Movie (and special sports events) deals, taking advantage of our new, big flat screen TV with US satellite channels.
- We discussed how emails will be sent out regarding the emergency procedures for use of the AED located at the Front Desk and future seminars such as Fisherman First-Aide.
- Reminded folks we now have wireless access at the pool, swim up bar and beach so everyone can stay connected – no matter where they are.
- And reminded them to look for other changes to come such as self guided garden and grounds tours and new descriptive signage.
We also gave away two $25.00 Dinner Certificates. One to a member renewing their membership and one “just for showing up”! So if you couldn’t make it, mark the First Day of Spring on your calendar for next year as this will be an annual event celebrating the arrival of Spring and easy access to Liz, our membership coordinator to renew and join our Spa De Amigos Club for only $100.00/year. Through the program locals get to experience why so many of you keep returning to the resort year after year!
And for the first time in a while – there were no photos taken. Why? That’s how busy we all were having a good time! Many “Thanks” to the Resort Team for making sure a good time was had by all.
Look for new updates on our website soon, too – we’ve got more great news to come!